About the Role
Finance Manager (Pulheim, Germany)
A company with a 30years tradition focusing on communication products and solutions is looking for a new colleague to take charge of the Finance management from Pulheim office.
Here are your potential tasks:
- Manage the monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis and analysis
- Manage internal financial controls and prepare and support the annual audit, liaising and meeting the requirements of external auditor partners
- Manage Annual Budget process and provide quarterly forecast updates
- General financial responsibilities – including VAT reconciliation and end of tax year PIID reporting
What you need for this role:
- Proven and significant experience operating at mid to senior level in financial management (ideally to include experience of line management)
- Fully qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA accepted
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 200 Accounts
- Advanced level Excel working knowledge
Did I catch your interest? Then just send your CV on: