Salary/Rate:$90,000 + Bonus & Profit Sharing
Business Sectors:Digital Media Planning & Buying
Post Date:17. 07. 2023
About the Role
Our client is an award-winning, full-service, marketing agency focused on driving momentum for brands and clients based in Madison, WI. Client roster includes Culver’s, Good Foods Group, Summit Credit Union, Wisconsin Department of Tourism and many others. Currently, they are looking to add a Media Supervisor would be comfortable on-site (3x/week) Monday through Wednesday.
If this sounds like you or anyone in your network, feel free to drop me a message at Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com.Responsibilities:
- Build strong client relationships through trust and effective communication.
- Develop strategic recommendations aligned with client goals and target audiences.
- Utilize media research tools to inform strategic plans and provide supporting evidence.
- Lead client presentations, receive feedback, and advise revisions.
- Manage media investment-related documentation, including approvals and budgets.
- 4+ years of media planning experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Client-facing experience and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Clear understanding of media planning and buying processes.
- Familiarity with research tools such as Kantar, Comscore, MRI-Simmons, SRDS, etc.
- Familiarity with digital and traditional media, with a focus on video/OTT/linear TV and display/native/audio preferred.