Salary/Rate:$90,000k + Bonus & Competitive Benefits
Business Sectors:Digital Media Planning & Buying
Post Date:07. 08. 2023
About the Role
Our client is a leading, independent, agency that builds performance-driven brands that audiences love with offices in Sacramento, San Diego, and Columbus. As a fully integrated agency, they are multi-disciplined and are experts in building strategies, content architectures, and targeted media buys. Currently, the team is looking to add a Media Supervisor in San Diego, CA who would be dedicated to the Visit California account.
If this sounds like you or anyone in your network, feel free to drop me a message at Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com.Responsibilities:
- Develop cross-channel media strategies across traditional and digital channels to achieve client goals.
- Leverage media planning and buying tools in the development of strategic media plans (eMarketer, MRI, Global Web Index).
- Prepare and present media recommendations to clients.
- Ensure 100% accuracy within plans, budgets, and reconciliations.
- Ensure a good working relationship with account teams, analytics, and digital ops teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- 4-5 years equivalent work experience in a Media Supervisor or similar role with a focus on media and advertising.
- Be passionate about media and have knowledge of media planning and buying disciplines and channels, traditional and digital.
- Media planning/buying experience across traditional and digital media channels, primarily digital.
- Experience with media research and third-party ad serving platforms.