Icon for this discipline. To be used on the homepage and other pages
Click here to go back to Adaptive Digital
We work with candidates who offer:
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing paid social campaigns across all major platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube
- Expertise in bid strategy, campaign optimizations and reporting
- Professionl cetifications in Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Hands-on experience with bid management platforms such as Marin, Kenshoo & Doubleclick
We leverage our network of candidates who create client-facing and internal communications to expand a brand's social media footprint and grow recognition.
These experts write, edit and curate engaging content on social media platforms for product, brand and promotion initiatives.
Candidates are experienced in managing content on editorial calendars, social media posts and blogs.
We work with highly skilled community managers who build and cultivate online communities across multiple social channels.
Our candidates create social listening reports to assess consumer sentiment and serve as the active voice or tone for each unique brand.
They are immersed in client brands and business and participate in community conversations to increase audience engagement, using social media management systems such as Hootsuite and social media analytics tools such as Radian6.
We recruit experts within the sphere of influencer marketing who are experienced in managing influencer outreach programs, focused on:
- Developing relationships with top-tier influencers and identifying key partnerships that will drive awareness for brands
- Overseeing blogger/influencer promotions, abassador programs, brand contests, sweepstakes and engaging digital and/or social promotions
- Remaining tech savvy and curious about emerging trends and platforms such as Curalate Fanreel, Facebook 'Handshake' Branded Content tool and #PAID
11 days ago
Social Content Editor
Chicago, United States
Our client is looking to hire a Social Content Editor to work on one of their major B2B accounts in San Francisco. If you have a passion for technology and gaming and creating engaging content for ...
24 days ago
Paid Social Media Buyer
Los Angeles, United States
Our client is looking to add a Paid Social Media Buyer to their team in Los Angeles. This company offers great benefits like unlimited PTO, paid volunteer days, 401K match, snacks and more. If you'...
2 months ago
Senior Brand Partnership Manager
Our client is an international leader in the social media world which has quickly established itself as the as the fastest growing mobile app (2018 Q1 most downloads worldwide) and has the largest ...
3 months ago
Associate Director of Search
New York, United States
Our client is a mid-sized independent full service marketing agency that has a focus on SEM marketing for retail and eCom brands. They are currently seeking an Associate Director of Paid Search to ...