My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add an enthusiastic Account Manager to their ranks.
The Account Manager will be working solely with one key global client (Rev €50bn) and responsibilities will include:
- Planning communication strategies across online and offline channels
- Developing strategies across interdivisional teams
- Acting as the main contact for all queries regarding media strategies
- Managing the client and media partners
- Analysing and interpreting results and making customer recommendations
- Independently managing and coordinating various projects
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 3+ years of professional experience in media planning
- Confidence in the media landscape
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills and number handling
- Fluent German (C1+) and strong English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org