£32,000 - £39,000 DOE
Our client are looking for an Account Manager where your time will be focused on supporting the senior team in ensuring client accounts are managed efficiently from brief to delivery. You will spend your time immersing yourself in your clients’ business and brand, strategising, planning and defining the role that digital plays in their marketing mix. All while building a fantastic relationship with the client and their internal teams.
- Managing delivery of client presentations and reports
- Executing client growth strategies
- Ensuring delivery of contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all briefs (on-going, recurring and new) are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly by internal teams.
- Responsible for challenging the client if briefs are unrealistic, unclear, not beneficial for overall account performance.
- Managing all day-to-day deliverables.
- Analysing client campaign results from both multi and single channel campaigns and related data to identify opportunities and insight.
- Managing internal teams to deliver client work at agreed timescales - always-ensuring client expectations are well managed.
- Developing digital strategic and tactical plans for clients, through thorough understanding of the client’s business, goals and objectives.
- Supporting new business by attending pitches as required and providing client insight.
- Staying up to date and managing scope of work and contract renewals.
- Ensuring invoicing is accurate + managing prompt payment.
- Create Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Reports in accordance with the company's standards for quality and accuracy.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a performance-driven digital or media agency.
- You will have strong understanding and relevant experience in Display/Programmatic Advertising, PPC, SEO, Social Media advertising and the wider digital landscape.
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills in both business and technical areas.
- You should be a competent and persuasive presenter.
- You will have experience in planning, forecasting and strategy, which you can confidently demonstrate at interview stage.
- You should demonstrate a track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking.
- You should have experience of online marketing data analysis and forecasting to performance metrics and client and agency targets.
- You should have excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills.
- You will be highly competent using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital agency.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of clients and projects and participate in new business development and the continued growth of the London office.
- A tailored development and training plan to support your career aspirations.
- Flexible working hours
- Santander bike hire, private healthcare, pension.
- Travelling opportunities to their other office locations located in Edinburgh, Munich, Chicago & Canada.
For any further details please feel free to contact Adam Gibbs: adam.gibbs@Adaptive-digital.com / +44 203 097 1828