Do you have marketing manager experience, and are you seeking a new remote and flexible working role? Adaptive Digital is helping a video software company find an inclusive and collaborative Acquisition Marketing Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will help execute the company’s marketing strategy to support growth objectives. You will work with the global marketing team to help plan and execute our digital customer acquisition strategy.
In your first week in this digital marketing role, you can expect to:
- Design, manage and implement digital acquisition marketing campaigns to ensure that objectives are met
- Manage and optimise monthly marketing spend and analyse and report campaign effectiveness
- Launch and optimise campaigns to deliver against KPIs such as cost per conversion and awareness
- Provide recommendations for new approaches and platforms to fuel customer acquisition growth at given conversion targets
You will also be expected to manage profiles and user acquisition campaigns through customer referral websites.
To apply for this Digital Marketing Manager role, you will need 5+ years of experience in digital performance marketing, along with significant planning and project management skills.
You will also require the following:
- Expertise with Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, and Microsoft Advertising
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with execution of ABM on a variety of platforms
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive