My client is a very cool, market leading mobile ad tech company that are in the top ten of Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500.
Due to continued success and achievable plans to double growth year on year they are looking to onboard an Ad Operations Analyst to help manage operational demands within mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of international customers.
This company offers a very trendy and laid-back (yet ambitious) work environment. Due to aggressive growth plans and being one of the early members of the Ad Ops team, you will have a unique opportunity to make a big impact on the business and help shape the growth of the team.
- Act as an internal point of contact for clients
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards;
- Make recommendations to client team to enhance customer strategies
- Perform correlation analysis and find creative ways to utilize machine learning/optimization toolbox
- Lead cross-functional communication across both technical and non-technical teams
- Identify & analyse performance trends and potential issues
- Spin up new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success, flagging any non-standard pitfalls
- Execute ongoing campaign optimizations and adjustments
- Critically assess team processes and drive improvements
Ideally you will have:
- Campaign optimization, BI, or analytical experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Organizational and communication skills
- A proactive spirit
- A strategic mindset
- Strong attention to detail
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org