Our client is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to propelling brands with offices in Madison, WI and Austin, TX. The agency is very team oriented and prioritizes serving local communities by providing pro-bono work to organizations that are making a difference. They strongly believe that doing great work and creating good karma breeds camaraderie.
Currently, they are looking to bring on an Ad Operations (AdOps) Manager to conduct all areas of ad traffic management across conventional and digital media, collaborating with numerous internal teams, clients, and external vendors. The Ad Ops Manager will play a key role in mentoring junior team members.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA )
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Summer hours
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in Digital Trafficking/Ad Operations for an advertising agency, ad tech company, in-house agency/marketing team or publisher
- Expert knowledge of ad serving, trafficking and troubleshooting 1st and 3rd party ad tags
- Proficient experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Take pride in work output, with a high level of ownership
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com