Hiring an Advertiser Account Manager CPC Networks (Hybrid -Berlin or Hamburg)
Hybrid position with minimum 2 days in office (either Berlin or Hamburg).
Do you bring experience within the affiliate marketing space and are looking for a company that provides flexibility, maturity and a platform for growth?
If you've answered 'YES' then we've got an opportunity you're not going to want to miss.
You would be working for a fast growth content and commerce agency group that has a high performance affiliate arm. Due to continued growth they're looking for someone like you, who brings 2-6 years experience in affiliate marketing.
What you're offered:
- Depending on experience this role is paying from €50,000 - €80,000 (the higher end would in fact be for a team lead role, leading a few people and would require prior leadership experience)
- A superb team split across their core offices in Berlin and Hamburg
- Monthly team breakfast and lunches
- A platform for continuous learning, development and training
- The freedom to innovate and implement new ideas, to try new things and push the boundaries
Whilst working in a strong team of 10, you'll be responsible for:
- Account strategy and account management, building strong partner relationships with key decision makers at CPC networks
- You'll be in charge of campaign performance, ensuring campaign excellence and delivery of results
- You will have an eye for upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Working closely with the SVP of Advertiser and Publisher Development, you'll spearhead new initiatives and ideas
- Handle client questions and enquiries, being the voice of the business and key point of contact
- You will work together with the product team, providing news on feature updates, enhancements and more, to the client
- You're bringing 2-6 years affiliate experience, coming from and advertiser, CPC network or affiliate network
- You have a solid understanding of performance media as a whole covering not just affiliate, but search marketing, online publishing and digital media
- You speak fluent German, and are able to work comfortable in German, as well as fluent English
- You have experience and an understanding of CPC models and associated KPIs, ideally having worked with ad marketplaces like Kelkoo or affiliate networks like TradeDoubler, Awin, Affilinet, Affiliate Window, Zanox
Sounds exciting right?
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366