Hiring an Advertiser & Network Account Manager CPA (Hybrid - Berlin or Hamburg)
Hybrid position with minimum 2 days in office (either Berlin or Hamburg).
Do you bring experience within the affiliate marketing space and are looking for a company that provides flexibility, maturity and a platform for growth?
If you've answered 'YES' then we've got an opportunity you're not going to want to miss.
You would be working for a fast growth content and commerce agency group that has a high performance affiliate arm. Due to continued growth they're looking for someone like you, who brings 2-6 years experience in affiliate marketing, having worked with publishers and influencers.
What you're offered:
- Depending on experience this role is paying from €50,000 - €80,000 (the higher end would in fact be for a team lead role, leading a few people and would require prior leadership experience)
- A superb team split across their core offices in Berlin and Hamburg
- Monthly team breakfast and lunches
- A platform for continuous learning, development and training
- The freedom to innovate and implement new ideas, to try new things and push the boundaries
Whilst working in a strong team of 10, you'll be responsible for:
- Development and account management of a key portfolio of clients, supporting their affiliate campaigns on a CPA model
- Identification, selection, negotiations and acquisition of new affiliates, publishers and partnerships
- You will have an eye for upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Working closely with the SVP of Advertiser and Publisher Development, you'll spearhead new initiatives and ideas
- Handle client questions and enquiries, being the voice of the business and key point of contact
- You will work together with the product team, providing news on feature updates, enhancements and more, to the client
A bit about you:
- You're bringing 2-6 years affiliate experience, coming from and advertiser, CPA network or affiliate network
- You have a solid understanding of performance media as a whole covering not just affiliate, but search marketing, online publishing and digital media
- You speak fluent German, and are able to work comfortable in German, as well as fluent English
- You have experience and an understanding of CPA models and associated KPIs (cost per action / cost per acquisition, conversion, cost of sale e.t.c)
- You will ideally bring experience with ad marketplaces like Kelkoo or affiliate networks such as TradeDoubler, Awin, Affilinet, Affiliate Window, Zanox, Unister
- You bring negotiating experience and commercial acumen for contract negotiations with new partners
Sounds exciting right?
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366