Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing Tech-and-Data-driven company that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to enhance relationships and drive revenues for their website.
The successful candidate will be dealing directly with affiliates and affiliate networks, pushing the companies deals out across various platforms, and generate quality users.
The role is pivotal within the company where you will develop and implement short and long term marketing strategies for online growth with a critical focus on increasing sales and establishing partnerships. You will have responsibility for all aggregator and affiliate campaigns to increase web traffic and revenues, and you’ll have the freedom to grow these channels once they are proven to be profitable.
To be considered for this role, you must have substantial online campaign experience with proven results in delivering affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Seek new and grow existing relationships with key affiliates and national brands
- Acquire and generate traffic to add maximum value and ROI
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Attend training and industry events to develop knowledge, techniques and skills
- Confidently and articulately present our key Unique Selling Point’s to partners
- Work closely with the other channels and business units to understand the ‘bigger picture.’
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market-leading programmes.
- Analytical with at least 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks while working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver structured, measured campaigns aligned to offerings/sectors/events etc.
- Ability to create innovative and compelling messaging and content
- Lead generation experience gained in some form of IT-related activity or business services