You're passionate about forming B2B relationships with schools, commercial brands, and/or adjacent brands in order to generate a long-term lead pool to support sales. You'll additionally develop our clients Influencer Marketing channels in order to increase their direct B2C lead pool and community penetration.
As a founding member of the newly founded business in Europe, you'll report to the Country Manager and work closely with the senior leadership team.
What Will You Be Working On:
- You will establish partnership channels to build a pipeline of customer acquisition opportunities in local markets
- Working with the marketing team and local business partners, you will formulate business plans and execute business development and promotional activities in the local market
- You will identify and map business strengths and local customer needs to advise the headquarters on effective development and acquisition strategy in the local market
- Manage and launch affiliate program and partner demand generation channels, meeting, and exceeding revenue targets.
- You are the embodiment of the company's corporate identity who represents and advertises our product offering in the local market
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of the products and value proposition to go to customers
- You will create and consolidate the relationship between the company's offer and the customer
- A self-starter who understands what it takes to create effective results without a lot of supervision.
- You have the gift of the gap to influence and manage clients, stakeholders, and partners
- You can quickly build strong relationships and maintain them to a high standard
- You must have important connections with Affiliate networks and blogs in the French market
- You must have a high level of organisation and strong project management skills
- You must be able to cold call and generate new partner and influencer prospects
- You must have analytical and database technology skills
- Native French speaker English is her first language (C-2 level)
Sounds exciting right?
If you've answered 'YES' and are bringing 2-6 years experience in Paid Media, have the right to work in the UK and speak fluent English we want to hear from you.
Applications that don't bring the above unfortunately will be rejected and can't be considered.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366
#LI-BW1 #remote #hybrid