London , United Kingdom
£60,000 plus bonus
almost 3 years ago
This position sits within the Demand Generation team of a NYSE listed SaaS company, with global offices and a team of 3000+
You will be responsible for the ongoing management, optimization, and relationships that fuel the company's Affiliate Marketing campaigns. At the highest level, this role is responsible for delivering against the sales goals (i.e. Leads, Opps, Pipeline and Revenue) for the entire Affiliate Marketing channel.
Job Responsibilities & Experience Required :
• Manage the strategy and execution of marketing program to drive leads, opportunities, pipeline and revenue growth with focus on spend efficiency of dCPA/LTV.
• Negotiate and manage contracts, terms and conditions and commission structures with affiliates.
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
• Manage the affiliate budget, including commissions and platform spend. Identify trends and optimize vendor spend based on their performance.
• Partner with internal stake holders and external vendors to prioritize, plan and scope technical integrations and development work required to improve acquisition marketing efforts. Relationship Management
• Manage the day-to-day activities of our affiliate program. Primarily focused on affiliate recruitment, activation, policy compliance, and relationship management.
Please contact Rebecca for additional information
+44 0208 123 0441