Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Supporting the head of affiliates strategically across your region which will consist of multiple key markets
- Directly Managing a team of specialist affiliate managers specific to your core markets.
- Supporting the head of affiliates with budget management, cost control and ROI analysis in your region.
- Creating and nurturing affiliate relationships across multiple products and markets.
- Handling the negotiation of both yours and your team’s commercial deals directly.
- Having strategic input and delivering acquisition and retention campaigns via your team to our affiliates.
- Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives.
- Being hands on from a compliance/AML perspective to ensure the affiliate programme meets all regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the implementation and management of a mobile focused affiliate programme including the development of the company app affiliate strategy
- Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and creative ways to market
· Verbal and written fluency in English (other languages are desired).
- Direct experience in the gaming or gambling or sports betting and casino industry.
- Commercially astute with bottom line focus.
- Direct managerial experience.
- Strong team player, passionate about affiliate marketing with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations.
- An eye for detail, being analytical for reporting purposes to enhance the affiliate programme.
- Highly developed influencing skills and the ability to manage both upward and downward effectively.
- Technically proficient with core business IT programmes and the ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast paced and pressurised environments.