Analyst - Entry Level
This role is suitable for a bright graduate ready to take on a first challende in a rewarding company or someone with 1 years experience looking for a step up and more responsibility.
The Analyst plays an integral role in delivering online advertising campaign insights to clients by working alongside the Media, Creative and Development teams to provide client tracking reports, post-campaign analysis and reconciliation, stewardship and general maintenance of interactive advertising campaigns. This position holds significant strategic value to our teams and our clients and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
- Contribute to the analytic planning and specification development for websites and mobile devices.
- Researches and understands tactical solutions used by clients to evaluate and quantify impact of digital efforts.
- Supports the development of tracking specifications, QA and data validation for small websites, mobile sites, apps and cross-channel campaigns.
- Able to support the reporting process by retrieving and processing data, updating data based on a pre-defined report structure, and can analyze and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Support requests to solve problem solve issues related to tracking, tagging and analytics.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding issues and resolutions.
- University degree, ideallt with focus on marketing, advertising, business, economics or technology (a focus on analytics is a bonus).
- Qualification or relevant experience in Maths, Computer Science, IT or Analytics.
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis, ROI forecasting/modelling, statistics/hypothesis testing, web development, and research methodologies.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Layer and BigQuery desired