Based in London
Our client is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. They are currently on the lookout for an Ad Operations Analyst to help manage the increasing operational demands related to the mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of international clients. As key member of the ad ops team in our London office, you will have huge impact on our business and the success of our client. You will also play a role in helping grow the team.
The opportunity before you:
- You will serve as an internal point of contact for key clients. Managing & optimizing performance, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally.
- You will optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards. Making recommendations to client-facing teams to enhance customer strategies.
- You will perform correlation analysis and find creative ways to utilize our machine learning/optimization toolbox
- You will lead cross-functional communication across both technical and non-technical teams
- You will Identify & analyse performance trends and potential red flags
- You will spin up new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success, flagging any non-standard pitfalls
- You will execute ongoing campaign optimizations
- You will critically assess team processes and drive improvements
The experience you bring:
- You have 1 to 3 years campaign optimization, BI, or analytical experience
- You bring the ability to draw insights from data and paint a picture
- You are organisational and communication skills
- You have a passion for Big Data wanting to dig deeper and get a real understanding to be able to effectively implement your findings
- You have a strategic mindset
- You have a detailed mind and a strong attention to detail
- You have ad tech/performance-focused optimization experience
- You have experience working with various analytics toolsets and dashboards
- You have experience using SQL and Tableau
- You have advanced Excel experience
If interested please apply or get in contact with Benjamin Wattenbach at: