Are you looking to advance your career in digital marketing by working with a household name brand in the hospitality space?
As the Associate Director of Programmatic, you will be responsible for overseeing set up, execution, and optimization of programmatic campaigns for hospitality/casino brand in Las Vegas. This is a mid/senior level position, which requires 4+ years of experience in Programmatic. Familiarity with executing social and display ads is required, and experience with 3rd party management tools like Google Analytics and DV360 is highly preferred.
- Assist on planning, execution and optimizations of Programmatic campaigns
- Making sure campaigns are pacing for budget and yilding strong ROI
- Pulling analytics and compiling reports after campaigns
- Assistance with all strategic planning, objectives, tactics and budget proposals
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience in programmatic advertising
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic tools such as DV360
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot table, vlookup, sorting), Word, & PowerPoint
- Highly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
About the company:
Our client is an international luxury hospitality brand, their office is based in a central location right off the Vegas Strip