Adaptive Digital has an ideal opportunity for a Business Intelligence expert with significant end-to-end project management skills seeking a opportunity that is based in Leeds, UK . We are helping a growing digital agency find a full-time BI Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative BI Consultant, you will have a love for transforming complex data sets into compelling visuals to inform commercial decision making.
In this role you will develop world class business intelligence/KPI dashboards. This requires someone who enjoys being both technically hands-on as well as using their softer skills
In your first weeks in this BI Consultant role, you can expect to:
- Variety: You will work on different data sets across a range of industries, making the work both challenging and interesting
- Development: Support towards a Tableau accreditation and ongoing development to ensure you are at the top of your game
- A great culture: You’ll work with really bright, supportive and engaged individuals
- Flexibility: flexible hours and a blended working approach at home and in the office
- Experience collecting, aggregating and analysing large data sets from a number of sources (and don’t worry if you haven’t worked in Digital before)
- Experience using any data warehouse product (we use Big Query)
- SQL Development experience
- Experience using extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) tools
- The ability to articulate complex ideas to stakeholders
- Tableau experience would be great – but proficiency with any other business intelligence platform for data analysis and visualisation is equally welcome
- Attention to detail and protecting the integrity and validity of the data is absolutely key
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive