London, United Kingdom
ca £45 000
9 months ago
The Brand Marketing Department is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and communication plan. It champions the brand and brings it to life for the customer as well as throughout the business.
The role :
The Brand Manager will have an active role in developing the marketing strategy as well as managing the media / comms planning for the German market.
Their focus will be to create and implement innovative brand campaigns which drive awareness, preference and engagement.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for media / comms planning and delivery to market, the management of stakeholders and post campaign analyses. They’ll be responsible for investigating the competitive environment, monitoring market trends and identifying new profit making opportunities.
• Strongly contributing to the development of the brand strategy and management of multi-channel media / comms plans, targeting both new and existing customers in Germany.
• Co-ordinating delivery of our TTL plans, ensuring all communications are developed, approved and delivered as required.
• Responsible for briefing agencies (media and creative) and handling the day to day relationship.
• Analysing and reporting business performance, where possible optimising plans to gain competitive advantage.
• Closely monitoring competitor activity and identifying new areas of potential for the business.
• Communications architecture, visual identity and brand experience.
• Engaging and developing relationships with internal and external partners / agencies to align and amplify our plans.
• Overseeing the production of creative, including TV, radio, print, digital and OOH.
• Championing the brand across the business and ensuring that all activities meet the appropriate compliance standards and brand guidelines.
• Proven experience managing a brand communications strategy.
• Experience of media planning/buying (agency or client side).
• Experience integrating plans across multiple media channels and touchpoints.
• Experience of managing a marketing budget and measuring ROI.
• Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas.
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
• Fluent in German and strong understanding of German market.
If this sounds interesting and if you would like to hear more please apply directly or get in touch with email@example.com