Our Client, is a well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 750 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support.
As a part of thier expansion into the UK market theyr are looking to add a Campaign Manager to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join them at the start of our journey and make this product the success we know it will be.
We’re looking for someone proactive and confident, who is happy to break the mould, challenge the status quo, and experiment with creative marketing ideas. If you can combine these qualities with excellent planning, organisation and analytical skills, this could be the role for you.
Ideally, you’ll have a Marketing qualification or will be working towards one, with proven marketing sports betting / gambling work experience. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the full marketing mix and an understanding of online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Social)
We are seeking a Campaign Manager who will take responsibility to ensure our client has strong customer focused campaigns. This role would span the development of the initial proposition, ensure all other plans achieve the original business objectives and ensure all channel plans exploit the campaign to the best of their ability.
Our Campaign Manager would have responsibility for overall campaign delivery and be the go to person in the Marketing team for campaign detail. Working hand in hand with the Performance Marketing Team this role would ensure our overt campaigns across Vegas, Bingo and Casino are commercially viable and meet defined measurable objectives.
Reporting to the UK Country Manager, the main purpose of this role is to plan, execute, optimize and follow up on marketing campaigns to increase the workflow and traffic in our different products and websites.
- Campaign manager conducts mid-monthly meetings with product managers to understand future monthly marketing calendars in order to successfully plan campaigns.
- Campaign manager is encouraged to participate in brain storming sessions with product managers for new marketing ideas.
- Campaign manager will build a calendar for the PPC Manager, Media Buyer, affiliate managers as well as social marketers, which they must follow.
- Campaign manager carries out a meeting at the end of each month with PPC Manager, Media Buyer, Affiliate managers and social marketing team members to verify and validate the calendar for the following month.
- Campaign manager ensures that the calendar is followed and regularly reports to head of acquisition
- Campaign manager conducts a meeting at each end of each month to review the results of the current month with the: Head of Acquisition, PPC Manager, social marketing team members, Media Buyer and affiliate managers.
- Creation of the meeting calendar for the entire team for each month.
- Manage and help to set up campaign on GDN RTB POPUNDER PPC dashboard in order to integrate all campaign specs - with the help of content , design and marketing to regroup all specs, all promo, all languages per country and brands.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Must have experience in campaign management
- Have experience working in a direct marketing environment
- Have strong analytical and technical abilities
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-task
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
- Knowledge of gambling and betting industry would be a plus.
- Have knowledge of HTML
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com