Campaign Manger - Digital
Does a successful campaign drive your motivation?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Sound like you? Then keep reading...
But first lets start with the good stuff,
- You'll be part of a 40-strong team working with the largest and most renowned national and international brands (dependent on experience).
- You will be a key part of an innovative agency that thrives on collaboration of professionals.
- You as a campaign manager will play an important role as part of the Creative minds, digital experts, strategists that form a collective that is unique in Switzerland.
Next the all important, your responsibilities,
- Trafficking, monitoring, optimization and success control of branding and performance campaigns
- Visualization of data streams (e.g. Data Studio) for internal and external stakeholders
- Conception of tracking and targeting solutions for relevant and measurable touchpoints
- Close cooperation with national and international website marketers and publishers
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with content and production
Okay, so your interested, but have you got what it takes?
- You'll have about 1 to 2 years of experience in the operational handling of digital branding and performance campaigns.
- You'll have experience using ad tech tools for paid media distribution, such as Campaign Manager 360 or Facebook Campaign Manager.
- You will have an understanding of complex data relationships that will help you to draw consistent conclusions that you'll share with your team.
- You'll have a high affinity for developments in the field of programmatic, social media advertising and ad technology is important.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive