Campaign Manager for Programmatic Marketing - Dusseldorf, Germany
Competitive Salary circa €40,000 - €60,000 dependant on experience
Programmatic Campaign Manager for an international media, content and technology agency that's part of the largest media holding company based in Dusseldorf, Germany.
This puts us in the unique position of truly being able to deliver next-generation solutions for our clients' challenges. From solving a content issue for the world's most successful original content creator, in Netflix; optimizing performance investments for Vodafone to make them work harder with brand activity; creating a single view of the customer for British Airways by integrating their many data sets; to providing e-commerce consultancy for Tiffany, helping them to devise the right strategies within the luxury sector. And we’ve redesigned General Electric's website architecture to ensure it more efficiently drives action and outcomes.
In your role as Programmatic Campaign Manager, you are responsible for using technology to buy and sell ad inventory through an automated and data-driven procedure and represents most types of ad spaces on all screens including video, mobile, native and display ads. You will be required to create Programmatic campaign marketing to suit and fulfil clients objectives and goals.
- Experienced in operational implementation of programmatic campaigns
- Experienced and skilled in using programmatic advertising tools
- Demonstrable?use and knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on
- Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Great knowledge of the Digital Marketing industry including channels such as SEM, SEA, PPC, Paid Search & Social Media marketing
- High Excel skills
- Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide programmatic trading services and consulting to clients while defining best practice's
- Take personal Responsibility
If you have any further questions or queries regarding this role please don't hesitate contacting myself:
Ben Wattenbach : email@example.com : +44 208 123 0758