€35,000 - €40,000 DOE
Our client is an award-winning world leader in the gaming industry and have been for the last two decades. With over 10 well know game releases globally they boast millions of regular players.
The opportunity before you:
- You will be responsible for developing the content strategy in alignment with the main publishing activities.
- Create an editorial calendar to oversee publications and to keep it up to date with all the content-related activities on the portal.
- Providing constant support and guidance to the Content Editors to ensure the quality, brand, tone, and timeliness of all publications are to standard.
- Analysing the performance using analytical tools and regularly producing reports for management and other departments.
- Implement a strong SEO strategy to reach a high level of audience.
- Keeping the Content Team up to date with the latest activities and results.
- Occasional travel to other offices in Europe for conferences and workshops.
The experience you bring:
- Full fluent proficiency of English with professional editorial skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related.
- Minimum three years of experience in content management or leadership.
- A flexible, positive, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and in a timely manner.
- Experience in working with a CMS
How to stand out from the crowd:
- Fluent in German and French
- A real love of the online games industry