Be part of one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Europe!
Are you naturally creative and enjoy a collaborative environment?
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency who are looking for a Digital Creative Strategist to join their team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The role of the Digital Creative Strategist is to bridge the gap between marketing operations and creative, building a strong affinity for both sides, and ensuring integrated creative processes. You will drive projects with art directors, designers, digital specialists, and data advisors to help diagnose client business problems and develop insights-driven creative solutions.
Our client is looking for curious, creative thinkers with solid project management skills and solutions-oriented mindsets. They believe you are a collaborative individual with a knack for seeing the big picture and connecting the dots along the way. As a Digital Creative Strategist, you are an excellent storyteller that is skilled in translating data insights into digital-first creatives. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of ad creatives across visual channels such as Facebook, Display, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- You have proven experience in a creative strategy, planning or related position in a fast-paced, digital-first media environment.
- You have impressive knowledge of visual advertising platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Programmatic, Google App Campaigns, Snapchat, etc.
- You have strong project management experience with the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects, teams, and disciplines simultaneously.
- You have extensive experience with creative testing frameworks and processes.
- You have the ability to think critically and translate data insights into consumer stories and digital strategies.
- You are proficient in presentation software, spreadsheets, analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and experience creating reports highlighting trends and extracting insights.
- You will craft insights-based creative strategies that meet client business objectives and KPIs.
- You will be developing and maintaining creative testing frameworks, encouraging an active and iterative approach to strategy and client development.
- You will produce creative briefs in accordance with testing roadmaps and clients plans.
- You will bridge the gap between multidisciplinary teams (e.g., Art Directors, Designers, Digital Specialists, Channel Leads, Data Advisors, etc.) to find solutions for our clients that alleviate creative challenges and improve advertising performance.
- You will maintain a “helicopter” view of project plans and production progress, ensuring realistic yet ambitious timelines are made.
- You will perform creative audits through performance analysis, competitive research and trend monitoring.
- You will present strategic solutions and creative ideas to clients and internal teams in a digestible and compelling way.
- You will utilize data and insights to inspire future strategies and optimize existing campaigns.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive