Head of Online Marketing & Retention
About the Company
Our client is a successfully growing accommodation brand in the hospitality industry. They started their journey in London, managed their way through some of the biggest European capitals on are on their way to dominate the world. Our client has been named in the top 50 most innovative global companies and they are now looking for a brilliant Head of Online to be based at their Head Office in London.
About the Job?
- Complete ownership of eCommerce and Digital projects within the budget and timeframe given
- Set up offers and promotions on the website and the IBE, testing
- Ensure content is according to the companies’ brand guidelines and ensure consistency of the brands across all channels
- On a daily basis, be the main contact for internal teams, external partners and 3rd party agencies
- Thorough testing for new developments across all devices, browsers and functionalities.
- Analysation of digital ROI and optimisation of budget ensuring revenue and traffic targets are achieved
- Maximise sales and customer experience by ongoing reviewing and developing all channels
- Full ownership of the digital structure including digital training and integration with the IBE as well as special offers
- Support any upcoming new properties opening with a critical path for web, online advertising and digital activities, with consideration of external F&B microsites, translations, photography collection, copy creation and information curation.
- Execution of the CRM road map.
- Stakeholder interaction: Communicate all the relevant changes and developments and ensure feedback is collected, evaluated and implemented within the agreed timeframes.
- Coordination of service providers and 3rd party technology.
- Preparing weekly key learnings review
- Preparing monthly board report
- Ongoing: evaluate the companies’ web performance and update the online plan with critical learnings.
CRM SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- I charge of strategy Meetings : Plan, map and conduct meetings to discuss CRM, strategic app roadmap and analytics
- Plan, execute, deliver and optimise CRM strategies across the business to ensure customer loyalty and retention
- Playing a crucial role on the architecture of the CRM platform ensuring it is seamless functioning across the organisation, capturing all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Revision and implementation of E-mail strategy, creating and distributing the monthly Newsletter and additional promotional e-mails
- Responsible for leading implementation of the pre-arrival & post-stay emails
- Guaranteeing maximum profitability by overseeing customer communications, monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies
- Determine and propose best CRM strategy to increase app retention & conversion by analysing customer app data
- Hold agency briefings when needed
- Responsible for the creation of the programmatic flow for the eCRM journeys through the ESP
- Creating tailored email flows, nurture and lead programs, basket abandonment and behavioural marketing
- Set up of offers, thorough testing cycles, launch and evaluation concluding with actionable learning reports
- Effective segmentation of the database to insure targeted marketing activities
- Develop testing strategies follow up by providing measurements and reports to prove their effectiveness and inform future strategy for the business
- Set-up app marketing plan and optimise to increase downloads
- Analysing touch points of Customer Journey Mapping with the organisation and maximise commercial opportunities
- Ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company by closely with all departments
- Drive further development by delivering insight & analytics
- Regular performance reporting to identify any conversion and brand awareness opportunities
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Attention to detail, great communication skills
- organised and methodical approach
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Multitask various administrative skills
- Strong experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Interest in latest CRM and digital trends, digital innovation and technical improvements
- Ability to work independently on projects while being a productive team member
- In-depth knowledge of analytics
- Ability to communicate findings in actionable reporting formats
- Experience of project management
- Experience of direct and digital marketing, ideally in the hospitality or travel industry (or similar)
- Experience managing the workflow of multiple agencies
- Preferable experience with Kentico, Emarsys and SIHOT
- Demonstrable experience with CMS (including but not limited to marketing automation, CRM, web, eCom and ESPs)
- A track record in building and leading CRM for a fast-growing business across different regions or/and countries
- Experience on synthesised use of all CRM channels; SMS, email, social, app, direct mail
Their Key Benefits Include:
- One extra day holiday on your birthday
- Employee Referral Program, earn up to €1,000
- Gym membership contribution
- 2 free nights’ accommodation across any of their locations (subject to availability)
- Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family
- Social events
- Several employee recognition schemes
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Dana Penzkofer firstname.lastname@example.org