Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Director
Our client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries.
Our client is developing a “CRO Machine” that uses data to drive step changes in RPV in all of their conversion funnels. The CRO Director will be responsible for defining and shaping this vision for CRO and will be the driving force behind the team’s strategic plan.
You will bring deep industry knowledge of CRO best practice taking on a leading role in developing the companies’ Conversions team, process and technology to maximise RPV across the different conversion funnels.
- Studying industry trends and best practice to develop and refine the Conversions Team picture of success & setting the team’s direction and strategy
- Working with Product Managers to shape, conceive & develop our client’s proprietary CRO technology
- Managing a team of six - expected to triple in size in the next year- and set their objectives
- Accountability for the teams’ learning and development
- Defining workflow and process that the conversions team will execute against to drive RPV improvements
- Defining the KPI framework to measure the effectiveness of team members’ and the companies’ CRO activity
- Working with the Data Engineering and Analytics teams defining and delivering the art of the possible for data driven CRO
- Designing and managing the implementation of the client’s core analytics configuration
- Drive performance from new conversion funnels as the company’s product mix evolves by developing new ways of working
- Identify opportunities by working with business partners in the business
- Working with the Corporate Development team to input potential CRO upside into acquisition investment cases
Company culture is very important to our client and they were voted in the top 100 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017. People working at our client join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Dana Penzkofer email@example.com