Our client is a fun, energetic and an extremely impressive forward thinking international eCommerce company within the music & entertainment industry and have grown consistently over the last years, with an annual turnover of more than €120M.
Working directly with the CFO, we're supporting them with the development of a new business intelligence and analytics team, sitting in within the finance and IT department.
If you're experienced within business intelligence, working with data to drive decisions in a cross-department function, supporting the operating needs of various teams and setting the strategic direction, this role is for you!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be developing the data platform and data warehouse
- Setup the connection of various data sources, to support the transformation of data projects
- Lead the continuous development of the data structures
- Innovating exciting projects and developing the interfaces to ensure data consistency
What you'll need to bring:
- 2-4 years experience within the data engineering and architecture space
- A computer science, mathematics, business, economics or statistic degree
- You're naturally inquisitive and interested in the latest technology
- You've ideally worked within an eCommerce environment or with eCommerce customers, understanding the needs of the customer/shopper
- Interest in the development of OLAP cubes and queries with MDX / DMX / DAX
- Experience in dealing with the Microsoft BI platform (SQL Server 2014, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and Power BI)
- Strong skills with SQL
- Fluent in German and English
Want to learn more make an application!
Don't have a CV, no problem use a LinkedIn or Xing profile.
If you know of someone that might be interested in the opportunity, please share this with them.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director