My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Data Strategist to their ranks.
The main duties of the Data Strategist will include:
- Advising international clients on the design and optimization of their data strategies and business processes, marketing, sales, and media.
- Analysing large, multi-dimensional data from a variety of sources or media channels in collaboration with the Research and Data Science departments and client advisory teams.
- Outlining bespoke customer concepts in the fields of marketing, sales and media.
- Creating innovative ideas from related areas such as Human-Centered Design (including Design Thinking, User Experience Design) or Business Design (including Strategy Map, Business Model Canvas)
- Analysing and deriving possible tactical, strategic and operational media and marketing measures based on existing data and given business goals.
- Developing digital data strategies for digitally addressing customer target groups.
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- Experience as a strategist with a high affinity for trends and innovation.
- Strong understanding of business, marketing and media topics.
- Experience with web analytics systems (for example Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Strong social skills in dealing with clients and interdisciplinary teams.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com