Digital Account Manager
You will be part of a new division growing its own innovative, collaborative and dynamic culture. You will be working closely with experts from the network, Data Sciences and PM Content teams to deliver brilliant, market leading strategies.
You will be sitting in a fully integrated hub with all people working together on this account.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to work on transitioning a global brand and developing data driven solutions for some fantastic household names.
Job Title: Digital Account Manager
Reports To: Digital Strategy Account Director
Department: Digital Investment
Overall role description
The Digital Account Manager is a pivotal role within the platform team. The candidate will work closely with the Digital Strategy Account Director on media planning, measurement and ensuring flawless implementation and delivery. Excellent market knowledge is important to support the drive for innovative and effective media plans while previous experience working with major FMCG clients would be an advantage. Initially the Digital Account Manager will line manage one Digital Account Executive while also working closely with other digital teams. Within the agency you will work closely with your digital investment and programmatic counterparts to align with the overall trading strategy, best practice implementation and performance.
- Lead day to day digital media planning working closely with the Digital Strategy Account Director to deliver against agreed strategy and objectives
- A good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social) to be able to participate in digital conversations with clients and represent the company in all agency meetings.
- Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise. A keen interest in the latest developments in advertising technology
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Gain an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams (planning and strategy) or with clients.
- Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.
- Lead day to day client relationship and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts, strategy and planning leads through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
- Proactively use understanding of client’s business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
- To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
- Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do!
- To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills that have both strong and compelling arguments.
- 25 days holiday
- Participation in annual Company bonus scheme
- Lifecover (4 x salary)
- Permanent health insurance
- Company Pension
- Subsidised canteen
- Free breakfast
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
- Dental insurance at reduced rates
- Subsidised gym membership (Fitness First)
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to work scheme member
- Free employee support program including financial advice and counselling
- Monthly all-company socials.
- Summer Conference abroad