Digital Media Planning & Buying
Up to €45,000, plus benefits
11 months ago
We want to hear from you if you have account management and digital media expertise and are looking for your next working role in Frankfurt, Germany! Adaptive Digital is seeking a talented Digital Account Manager to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team.
This full-time Digital, Account Manager role, is based in Frankfurt, Germany, and offers an excellent salary of €35k-€45k and a favourable benefits package.
As a flexible Account Manager, you will develop innovative digital strategies that take into account the consumer decision-making process and respect the role of offline channels. You'll also work with our client's team of specialists to develop the approach for implementing this strategy.
In your first weeks in this Digital Account Manager role, you will be:
- Contacting stakeholders daily and building trusting relationships with the marketing, media and digital teams
- Working with global and local specialist teams to develop perfectly aligned communication solutions and share best practices
- Keeping up to date with digital developments and new digital solutions and inform your clients accordingly
- Managing and reviewing local achievement of digital strategy, implementation and reporting
To succeed in this digital account management role, you will need professional experience in the media environment with responsibility for digital communication projects, ideally with an international focus. You will also need comprehensive knowledge of the digital media landscape, including media solutions, analytics tools and ad serving.
Additional requirements include:
- Familiarity with the platforms DV360, Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Accounts, and Google Ads
- Ability to explain complex issues simply
- Ability to adapt to different company cultures
- Excellent English skills with other languages being desirable, Korean knowledge is a big plus
Interested, apply for this Digital Account Manager job today!
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director