Digital Account Manager
We're recruiting for a hugely exciting role with a brilliant full service & creative media agency based in central London. Our client are searching for an experienced and skilled performance marketing professional to join their growing team. This position offers the opportunity to have a large demonstrable impact, supporting household name key clients, on their digital performance advertising strategies.
- Managing key client accounts and supporting them with the digital delivery and consultative advice
- Educating clients on competitor activity and the latest developments with digital media
- Supporting the Account Director with growing client accounts, through leading meetings and daily contacts, whilst providing actionable reports and insights
- Lead and support account executive on the daily digital operations, leading by example with a hands on mentality by managing the full campaign life cycle from setup and implementation, to reporting and optimisation for paid search and paid social
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders
- Create digital strategies for the cross-channel campaigns
- Ensuring a high quality of work delivered by the team
- Cross selling and increasing account growth and client spend, whilst achieving high CPA & ROI goals
- You bring 3 years experience within digital and performance marketing, paid advertising
- You have strong skills with paid search across Google working with Google Adwords / Google Ads or experience with Bing Ads / Microsoft search Ads.
- You have strong and proven communication skills for a client facing role
- You have worked with data and analytics tools, utilising Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- You have worked with tagging tools within the Google Stack
- You have a strong eye for detail
- You are independent and a self starter
- You are keen to learn and develop existing skills, as well as new skills
- You have led one junior executive
If you're interested in this position, please make an application!
Alternatively if you know of someone who might be interested, please do share this with them and of course feel free to get in contact with any questions: