About The Opportunity:
Do you want to work for a growing, award winning, global media and performance agency that looks after their team and offers long term progression?
You do - great!
Are you also motivated by digital advertising and cross channel media platforms?
Do you strive for performance and take pride in completing projects to the highest possible standard?
Does this also sound like you? If so, keep reading!
What will you be responsible for:
- You will be involved in coordinating the delivery and availability of digital advertising material for cross channel media campaigns for a key client
- You will ensure a clear consistent communication across all channels (Display, Ad Ops, Programmatic, Paid Social and even eMail)
- You will be key to the successful delivery of multiple projects, ensuring they finish on time
- You will manage and oversee tracking parameters, so that you can clearly demonstrate and present success of the digital campaigns and measures
- You will work closely with different teams and departments and enjoy cross-collaboration covering media planning, ad ops, consulting and a 3rd party creative agency
You will bring:
- 3-6 years of digital experience coming from a digital media planning, consulting or campaign management background
- You have a passion and motivation for all things digital
- If you're coming from a consulting background, you still have a good knowledge of campaign management solutions, especially Google Campaign Manager, Google Studio, Facebook Ads or Sprinklr
- You must speak fluent German and English, as you'll be working with international contacts and partners
- You are a clear communicator with strong project management skills
What's on offer:
- You will play an integral role within the heart of the agency, having a direct impact on the delivery, performance and success of multiple varied projects
- You will work with and learn from some of the top digital professionals in the industry, further developing your knowledge and skills
- You will be joining an established global agency which is going through significant growth, that has an impressive track record for providing long term progression and career development possibilities
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
During the situation with Coronavirus our client are one of the very few companies who are actively investing in hiring and are interviewing and making decisions during this time. Having won many new clients they are in a very strong position.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director