Does building relationships and networking come naturally to you?
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies?
Our client is a market leading MarTech company who are looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join their team based in London, U.K.
In this position you will be part of a team that actively encourages innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will have the ability to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing/communications within a digital/PR agency.
- You are an eager copywriter with strong storytelling skills, and an eye for detail.
- Social media, digital marketing, PR and content marketing don't hold any secrets for you
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel (once allowed)
- Your English is native level (Northern European language is a plus)
- You will be supporting the integrated communication strategy for the UK & Nordics region and assist in its planning, development and execution.
- You will create, organize and implement multichannel communication campaigns to drive brand visibility and lead generation in the UK & Nordics region.
- You will serve as primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with UK & Nordics media, answer incoming PR enquiries from media and other organizations.
- You will foster relations with prominent British & Nordics influencers in the social media analytics space.
- You will regularly analyse, measure and report on the performance of UK & Nordics marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs, constantly improving the strategy.