About the Opportunity:
Are you an experienced Digital Marker?
Do you have excellent project management skills?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Sounds like you? Keep reading
What You'll be doing:
- You will be developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients' business models.
- You will be evaluating brands' target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- You will be calculating clients' return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
- You will help in launching new websites and apps.
- You'll assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- You are a experienced Digital Marketer.
- You will have knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- You will have digital marketing or e-commerce related experience
- You will have experience with planning and implement digital Performance Campaign.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive