Global Digital Director
This role is a hybrid role with 50% of your time dedicated to one retail Global account, and 50% dedicated to projects across a wide range of clients in fashion, automotive, beauty, insurance and others.
You will be responsible for delivering world class strategy and innovation to their key global clients, delivering business value to the clients through best in class delivery of projects and strategies.
- Deliver outstanding thought leadership: Based on business needs (clients, new business, trade media)
- Develop new products and analyses:
- Digital Committee: Become a key member of their Digital Committee, supporting the roll out of our programs and projects including digital education, network support, and delivering best in class digital services to clients and teams.
- Deliver incremental revenue: Own delivery of Client Digital & Innovation roadmaps, identifying opportunities
Manage Global Client Relationships
You play an active role in delivering vision and strategic digital projects. Build a trustful and collaborative relationship with senior client stakeholders to become the go -to digital resource and 1 st point of contact.
- Working with global account management teams, to ensure
consistent communication and support to markets
- Working with digital account manager, updating processes in place for f lawless execution
- Guiding markets to digital best-practice.
- Working with channel experts to define best practice ( i. e. Programmatic, PPC, Analytics, Affiliate, Social etc) and scale solutions cross markets.
- Collaborations with Clients’ Ad Tech and Martech partners and other agencies to deliver guidance for markets
- Minimum 6 years’ media agency experience
- Strong digital and data landscape understanding for both branding and
performance channels - Understanding or Programmatic required
- Passionate about data and technology (Adtech, Martech, Data strategy)