London, United Kingdom
£60000 to £80000 DOE
over 1 year ago
Our client, a industry leading agency with a varied client base located in London is looking to hire a Digital Director, to be responsible for providing leadership of the digital capability across the account.
You will be defining the integrated consumer journey and ecosystem planning and be able to create best-in-class digital campaigns and strategies. Additionally, you will oversee the digital output of the individual markets and deliver a consistently high level of digital expertise.
Main Responsibilities :
- Client Management
- Analyse and interpret data to frame insights/audience behaviour
- plan rationale, presentations and post campaign analysis.
- Team Management
- Educated to degree level in a media or digital-related field.
- Data analytics and insight generation required, with ability to frame complex arguments.
- Ability to translate digital strategy into implementation plans.
- Strong management skills
- Experience using ad servers such as DoubleClick
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com