Does building relationships and networking come naturally to you?
Our client is a market leading MarTech company who are looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join their team based in Singapore.
In this position you will be part of a team that actively encourages innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will have the ability to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
- You have at least 2-6 years of experience in marketing communications, with a strong understanding of the India market. (Other Asian markets a plus)
- You have experience in public relations.
- You have knowledge of social media communications, digital PR, and content Marketing.
- You are fluent in English, and another Asian language a plus (e.g. Hindi)
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel (once allowed)
- You are based in Singapore.
- You will be growing the client's presence and market demand in India by driving its marketing strategy, content and campaign execution.
- You'll be supporting the integrated APAC region communication strategy and assist in its planning, development, and execution of regional initiatives, with a strong focus on enterprise marketing.
- You will develop a PR strategy and foster relations with media, publications, prominent industry experts and influencers within the social media/marketing analytics and CX space.
- You will create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels.
- You will organize the clients' presence in events, conferences and trade shows.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive