We're recruiting a Digital Media Director for a growing global performance agency, for their London team.
This is a senior hire and as such you should bring a strong command of digital media, as you'll significantly influence the continued growth and performance of the business unit.
You will serve as a strategic leader within the media team while also displaying a solid command of tactical "how-to" and data analysis.
What will you be doing:
- You will be a subject matter expert, and provide internal leadership whilst being seen as a strategic thought leader.
- You will make sure that client contacts are happy to have the agency as their partner.
- You should bring technical proficiency with Asana/Mavenlink project management tools, Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and/or Microsoft360 suite.
- You oversee the growth of media team members on the client account, including creating materials and facilitating training sessions.
- You provide strategic leadership and advice to media SMEs in the development and execution of client programmes to accomplish campaign objectives.
- You exhibit expert-level understanding of the function that various channels and techniques serve in integrated media plans.
- You have great knowledge of and expertise with additional digital channels and techniques, ad operations, media purchasing and planning, eCommerce and marketplace advertising, monitoring and analytics, feed optimization, and audience generation in DMPs would all be advantages.
- You collaborate with members of the media team to monitor and enhance internal procedures to deliver high-quality service.
The chance to influence the future, both yours and our clients, at one of the largest performance marketing firms in the world, with locations across the US, Canada, and Europe.
A variety of advantages and benefits, such as flexible hours, hybrid working methods, employee help, and 20 days off to recharge;
A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) atmosphere where you can bring your complete self to work.
Sounds exciting right?
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch or make a referral here.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366