Want to work for a leading global media organization, operating in over 100 countries who can offer unparalleled career opportunities?
Want to live and work in the beautiful City of Zurich, in Switzerland?
Are you passionate about all things digital and enjoy maximising performance of digital media campaigns?
If you've answered 'YES' then our client are on the hunt for an equally ambitious Digital Planner for their Zurich office!
The Digital Planner will manage digital spend and negotiations across prestigious client portfolio, negotiating, managing and executing digital media buys and providing strategic market insights, trends and pricing benchmarks, oversight, and management of spending across major vendors while monitoring client budgets and adherence to KPIs.
- Work with the Integrated Planning team to gain insights on objectives, KPIs, strategies, audiences, etc. to ensure tactical buys deliver against goals.
- Strategically align the digital media plans across all channels
- Help centrally manage negotiations/rate tracking/planning costs/benchmarking/ budget management of assigned account(s)
- Build relationships and provide updates and/or recommendations to key stakeholders
- Keep up to date on digital innovations, ad models, and technologies
- Proactive in following up on client team requests with a key awareness of client deadlines
- Follow key investment tenets around KPIs
- Actively participate in department projects/committees
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Establish and maintain effective relationships inter-departmentally as well as with those outside the team
- Thorough understanding of the media landscape and fast-moving digital trends
- Strong quantitative and analytical/results-oriented skills
- Solid negotiation skills and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ related experience in Digital Media Planning
- Fluent German and English
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director