Our client is a forward-thinking, full-service, media buying and planning agency based in Seattle, WA. They are experts in strategy planning and procurement for all media, including television, print, out-of-home, and digital with clients including Providence, Ben Bridge, Nature's Path and many others. Currently, their team is looking to bring on a Digital Media Specialist.
This role will be responsible for managing digital campaign activation across three primary areas of focus: Ad Ops, Social and Programmatic. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with campaign trafficking, ongoing digital campaign activation/optimizations, and reporting.
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- 100% Employer funded SEP IRA Contribution
- Parental Paid Leave
- Generous paid time off including mental health days
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years or relevant experience in the digital media space in Ad Servers/Programmatic/Social
- Knowledge of programmatic and digital platforms including DCM, DV360, and Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding and familiarity of key industry concepts and trends
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com