Digital Performance Manager: Munich
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be the central point of contact for all campaign management topics; covering the entire life cycle of the customer’s journey.
- You take ownership for the design, implementation and optimisation of all digital performance media measures in: Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Email Marketing and Affiliate channels.
- You monitor and optimise performance campaigns and work together with the Account Manager to ensure that set KPIs are met.
- You work closely with the specialist departments: Strategy, Data Science, Programmatic, Paid Social and AdOperations.
- You create campaign-relevant media plans, reports, analytics and presentations.
- You support the budget planning processes and forecasting efforts.
- You hold a degree with a focus in Computer Science, Media/Marketing, or Mathematics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within Digital Media Planning, preferably with focus on e-commerce Performance-Marketing.
- You are familiar with MarTech systems and principles (including Analytics, Adserver, Attribution, DoubleClick Suite and GA360 Suite).
- You are fluent in both German and English languages.
- You have a genuine interest in Digital Media.
- You are competent with Microsoft-Office systems.
For further information please contact Hollie Barry on:
Phone: +44 208 133 4089 Email: email@example.com