Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is one of the most successful media agencies in the world and boast being market leaders across many markets. In Germany they have a wealth of knowledge and experience with their 400 employees. There Frankfurt office is constantly being held at the highest level according to RECMA. Due to their huge success over the past 12 months they are now looking for a Digital Performance Manager to join their team in Frankfurt.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be the central point of contact for all campaign management topics; covering the entire life cycle of the customer’s journey.
- You will take ownership for the design, implementation and optimisation of all digital performance media measures in: Programmatic, Display, Paid Social, Email Marketing and Affiliate channels.
- You will monitor and optimise performance campaigns and work together with the Account Manager to ensure that set KPIs are met.
- You will work closely with the specialist departments: Strategy, Data Science, Programmatic, Paid Social and Ad Operations.
- You will create campaign-relevant media plans, reports, analytics and presentations.
- You will support the budget planning processes and forecasting efforts.
- You hold a degree with a focus in Computer Science, Media, Marketing, or Mathematics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within Digital Media Planning or Digital Performance Marketing preferably with focus on E-commerce Performance-Marketing.
- You are familiar with MarTech systems and principles (including Analytics, Adserver, Attribution, DoubleClick Suite and GA360 Suite).
- You are fluent in both German and English languages.
- You have a genuine interest in Digital Media.
- You are competent with Microsoft-Office systems.
For further information please contact Benjamin Cox on:
Phone: +44 208 638 7931 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org