About the Opportunity:
Do you enjoy creating digital campaigns?
Do you have an knack for paid social channels?
Are you excited to support new and exciting business projects?
If yes - keep reading..
We are searching for a Digital Media Planner in Frankfurt, Germany!
- Planning strategic and operative communication measures in digital media and in paid social channels.
- You will be analysing and optimising ongoing campaigns and correspond recommendations for action for our clients.
- You have the ability to evaluate offers, develop special forms of advertising and work out cooperation approaches.
- You coordinate topic-specific projects on your own responsibility and coordinate closely with the customer advisory service, media partners, campaign management and investment management.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship in the media sector and/or a degree in business or related.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the media/marketing sector.
- You are familiar with all facets of media planning in the digital sector and are proficient in the use of common planning tools.
- You are interested in familiarising yourself with other communication channels and in planning one or the other channel in the future.
- You have the ability to quickly understand customer requirements and translate them into solutions.
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex issues.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive