Do you want to work for a leading global communications and marketing agency, which represented in over 100 countries worldwide?
Want to work for a diverse business that provides a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing?
Do you value an employer offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network?
If so, our client are now looking to add an experienced and talented Digital Planner to their ranks!
What's in it for you:
- A beautiful new office later in the year; our client are investing heavily in a brand new office to house their 400+ team in the heart of Frankfurt
- A company with a platform for continued progression and development possibilities
- An employer that looks after it's staff
- An environment where ideas are encouraged and passion can thrive
- A sociable team, supportive culture and much more
- Own the planning process of cross-channel digital media
- Analyse and optimise live campaigns to constantly strive for improvement and a growing ROI
- Be creative, stay up to date with the latest trends and developments to become a digital specialist
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Clearly communicate and consult with customers
- 2+ years Digital Media Planning experience
- Deep understanding of digital media
- Experience with tools such as Google Trends, Nielsen, Kantar and ComScore
- Fluent German and English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you please apply or if you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director