Senior Digital Account Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced digital specialist to join the team to play a key role in running three key performance focused accounts. Our clients put digital at the heart of their campaigns and are looking for a digital native to advise, work collaboratively and challenge them with new ideas.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge in strategy, planning and buying of performance campaigns across digital channels for these digitally-savvy clients. In return the agency will offer training opportunities to support your professional development including coaching by senior leaders.
The new Senior Account Manager will also play a leading role in the investment department and work closely with the leadership team to take our client's digital offering forward. The role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to take their career to the next level.
With several years digital experience (agency side preferred) you'll bring a thorough understanding of the digital landscape, a track record of building strong client relationships, experience in developing and managing a team and good knowledge of all systems and processes required to guide the team to successfully implement digital campaigns to agreed timelines. An analytical mind-set and a focus on delivering results for our clients is key. For this role we are looking for a mature individual who can direct and oversee the output of a bright team of 2.
The accounts you will be managing are Weight Watchers, Trainline and Rail Delivery Group
- A proven track record of working with DR clients (although there will also be some brand campaigns) and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver against set KPIs
- Experience in working with digitally savvy clients on DR campaigns and knowledge on how to ensure brand safety and impact.
- A good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social) to be able to lead digital conversations with clients and represent our client in all agency meetings.
- Exploring new opportunities in market; identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise. A keen interest in the latest developments in advertising technology
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital performance campaign strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Gain an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams (planning and strategy) or with clients.
- Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.
- Work closely with the Business Director and planning lead, supporting them in delivering exceptional work for our clients.
LEADERSHIP & TEAMWORK
- Leadership of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
- Have an invested view on the teams development and structure whilst identifying areas where greater efficiencies can be achieved
- You will oversee and manage the efficiency of the team and manage resource effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team
- To work collaboratively with other senior managers across all disciplines within the company.
- Lead day to day client relationship and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
- Be responsible for client conversations and keeping them up to dates with latest relevant market intelligence and media insights
- Identify any client issues and resolve them with support from the business director demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension (Up to 4% company contribution to match yours)
- Dental insurance at reduced rates
- Corporate rate gym membership (Fitness First)
- Annual Summer Conference – the last 3 years have been in Lisbon, Barcelona and Nice!
- Free breakfast everyday (including bacon rolls on a Friday).
- ‘Summer Friday’ hours
- Highly subsidised lunch & snacks delivered daily to our canteen from a local deli.
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com