Do you have digital marketing experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Adaptive Digital is helping a London-based company find an inclusive and collaborative Digital Specialist (Performance Marketing), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a digital marketing manager, you will build channels for channels including paid search, paid social and programmatic display. You will use data-driven approaches to create and optimise campaigns, test new features, and uncover insights that improve performance.
In your first week in this digital marketing and communications role, you can expect to:
- Manage paid search and paid social accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis, and strategy
- Continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques, identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations
- Analyse customer behaviour and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics
- Devise strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of clients’ online marketing investments
To apply for this performance marketing role, you will need a passion for digital marketing and be highly quantitative and detail-oriented.
You will also require the following:
- A degree in a quantitative field
- At least one year of experience managing AdWords campaigns or working with Facebook Ads
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
Fluency in more than one language would also be beneficial.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive