Digital Strategy DirectorLocation: Munich
This global performance marketing agency specialise in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for the EMEA. It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; and they have no plans to slow down!
Working closely with the central team, the Client and Strategy Director DACH has the strategic and commercial ownership of digital media account for one of the agency's Tier 1 global clients, with responsibility for the DACH region. This role will be supported by a central media activation and strategy team based in London.
Client and Strategy Director DACH will play a key part in understanding the local client’s ambition as well as in developing integrated media solutions in collaboration with agencies from the wider network. The role is also responsible for developing an overall strategic direction for the account, one that is routed in fluent understanding of DACH media landscape and its nuances. Complementing central team’s activity, the successful candidate is also tasked with building and leveraging relationships with digital media owners in the region.
- Strategy & Planning
- Lead the digital element of integrated communications strategy for the region in close collaboration with offline and creative agencies.
- Lead the development of digital element of the wider media plan, ensuring central strategies are augmented in line with local requirement.
- Work closely with nominated local offline, creative and PR agencies to ensure coherent response to the client.
- Direct central media teams on local nuances and how these impact central strategies.
- Local digital media
- Lead strategy, planning and integration of local digital media into the wider digital plan.
- Manage relationships with local media owners and negotiate access, in line with strategy for the client.
- Client Management – (NPS & Growth)
- Commercial Account Management
- Network integration
- Strategic experience from an agency perspective
- Experience in performance marketing - Paid Search & Social, Programmatic and display