London, Geneva or Zurich (or possibly remote Europe)
Do you have marketing and communications experience? Adaptive Digital is helping our prestigious client find an inclusive, collaborative and passionate Director of Marketing & Brand Communications to work in their London or Geneva office. The marketing role comes with a compelling salary and a positive work-life balance.
Reporting to the CMO, the Head of Brand will play an instrumental role in redefining our client's brand campaign and communications strategy. In addition, you will be a brand advocate, planning and executing global campaigns.
If you were already in this Marketing & Brand Communications role, here are some things you would have done this week:
- Establishing, evolving, and implementing a global marketing strategy
- Cultivating collaborative relationships and inspiring critical local and global stakeholders
- Analysing cultural, technological and market trends
- Implementing processes, guidelines, playbooks, audits, etc
To apply for this marketing position, you will be highly motivated, personable, and proactive, with excellent written and verbal English-language skills. The successful candidate will also have good business acumen and proven strategic, analytical, and creative abilities with significant knowledge and experience of markets worldwide.
You will also need:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with consumer-facing brands in CPG, consumer technology, or similar
- Experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results
- 3+ years experience leading brand portfolios
- Experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 5+ individuals and scaling organisations
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary and the satisfaction of working for a start-up where you can have a significant impact. To apply for this Director of Marketing & Brand Communications job, ideally based in London, Geneva or Zurich, please contact Adaptive Digital today and make an application.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director