Adaptive Digital has an ideal opportunity for a digital marketing expert with significant ecommerce experience seeking a opportunity that can be based in London, Paris or Barcelona. We are helping a large communications company find a full-time Ecommerce Global Director, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative Ecommerce Global Director, you will develop the firm’s ecommerce consulting offer and methodology, building relevant partnerships with local and global ecommerce players.
In your first weeks in this Ecommerce Director role, you can expect to:
- Build and manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and partners to ensure optimised and innovative ecommerce recommendations
- Develop and present client strategies to meet their ecommerce needs
- Direct ecommerce strategy by engaging the right resources and implementing the plan
- Ensure and measure ecommerce campaign success by determining key metrics, the process of measurement, and optimisation
You will also play a key role in new business pitches and continuously monitor the latest developments in the ecommerce industry to foresee their implications for clients and the company.
To succeed in this Global Ecommerce Director job, you will need 10+ years of professional experience in ecommerce, perhaps in a retail, digital, or consulting role.
The other required skills include the following:
- Pricing, inventory, and category management knowledge
- Knowledge of elite Amazon products and services (retail and advertising)
- Expertise in retail analytics
- Effective negotiation skills and the ability to articulate ecommerce complexity
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive